My client is looking for a full-time English speaking Senior Sale Specialist to join their team, based in their Mayfair Showroom. My client specialises in high-end luxury jewellery, and requires an individual who fits the profile of the brand.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in working in a high-end jewellery environment and looking to start a develop a career in this sector. A positive attitude towards work, as well as excellent client facing skills are fundamental to this role. Minimum of 3 years experience within luxury jewellery is essential, training will be given; the client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running from a starting stand as you’ll be working on an entrepreneurial environment.
Duties will involve using the cash register, assisting in the stockroom, advising clients and general retail duties. Salary including bonuses for this role will be up to £60,000 + Bonuses/Commission.
- Experience: minimum of 3 years’ experience in a seniors sales role and driving service in Luxury Retail
- Experience in selling in fine jewellery, watches or luxury goods are essential
- KPI driven and capable of succeeding in a target driven environment
- Good team player and ability to work on own with high levels of motivation
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client’s needs and experience
- Excellent personal presentation
- A passion for customer service and sales floor focused
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Please note: all applicants must hold legal proof of their right to work in the UK.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.