My client is a family owned luxury boutique based in Monte-Carlo, this heritage brand is the home of number of prestigious luxury interior home wear, decorative, antiques and fine jewellery items under one roof based in Monaco.
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant with an expertise in luxury sales to join our client’s boutique in Monaco, to develop client relationships and to become a specialist.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and [department/boutique] performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the [department/boutique]
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Minimum of 1 years of previous experience within luxury sales environment, preferable with an interest and passion for interior, arts, antiques and fine jewellery
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- An existing client book (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of luxury interiors, arts, fine jewellery and trends
- Fluency in a second language (preferred French)