Luxury Recruit is a recognized market leader focusing on placing talent across exclusively targeted clients within the premium retail, fashion and luxury goods industries.
Our approach is very personable; our philosophy is to provide both clients and candidates with a consultative, transparent, flexible and informed service. We currently employ a close knit team of senior consultants who are specialists within their fields, working across the above sectors. Recruitment training is provided on a one-on-one basis in line with sector requirements.
We operate both in the UK and internationally and have long standing and demonstrable relationships with our clients, who represent a rostrum of the world’s most admired and best recognised consumer brands.
- To assist the senior consultants in the sourcing and selection of candidates, client liaison, networking, research and administration.
- Ultimately working to a set monthly target resulting in monthly commission when this is achieved.
- Working towards weekly flexible KPI targets which correspond to division objectives.
- Conduct database searches in line with vacancy list.
- Source and assess new candidates through face to face meetings and telephone interviews if location is an obstacle.
- Specific and targeted candidate marketing in line with individual candidate objectives.
- Involvement in business development including client visits and building and servicing of accounts.
- General administration in relation to diary management, database management, updating spreadsheets and email correspondence.
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings.
- Interviewing and sourcing highly talented professionals
- Asses candidates skill levels and portfolios
- Manage the interview process for both the candidates and clients
- Anticipate client needs and present with qualified candidates whether there is an immediate need or not.
- Network to gain both client and candidate referrals
- Educate both client and candidate on current market conditions.
- Maintaining and cultivating new and existing client relationships
- Utilizing contacts and resources for networking to build client and candidate referral
- Consistently identifying new sources of business
- Daily collaboration with Managers to discuss account activity and assess clients needs and strategically leverage the strength of the team to determine how to best service the account
- Develop sales and recruiting strategies based on customer feedback and market environment
- Regularly attend industry networking events
- Basic knowledge of the luxury industry and terminology.
- Love of fashion and luxury goods with a natural eye for trend and style.
- A confident individual and natural networker.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and tenacious, able to identify and capitalise on opportunities.
- Open and collaborative personality, someone who works with integrity
- Down-to-earth, pragmatic and methodical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Vincere (Recruitment Database).