My client is synonymous with beautiful design for the home, which creates high-end bespoke interiors, furniture and accessories. With a world renowned reputation for fusing innovative design with superlative cabinet-making, they are a place where heritage is preserved and cutting edge ideas are welcomed to create items that are unique, intriguing and built to last.
Due to the brands expansion, we are seeking a passionate, bright and highly motivated PR & Events Coordinator to join the exciting and fast-growing marketing department. The position will report to the Head of Marketing and he or she will support all marketing activity for the brands stores and online, covering all business channels of the brand (Retail, Wholesale, Interior Design, Bespoke, Fitted Cabinetry).
As PR & Events Coordinator, you will be working closely with the marketing team, supporting the delivery of projects efficiently. You will get full exposure to the marketing calendar, project resourcing when necessary. It will be a fast past, busy role working alongside a dynamic and hardworking team. In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, fantastic bunch of people, exciting environment and great benefits.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for the daily management of projects, managing the day to day project status and workload, managing budgets, creating proposals to enhance resource allocation, maintaining constant communication across all divisions, holding regular meetings and sending out status updates where necessary. You will also be involved in creating reports and presentations, assisting with PR events, arranging large scale meetings and much more. You will generally be a point of contact and responsible for ensuring a seamless movement of projects.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years’ experience in PR/Events, ideally within a Luxury/Furniture/Interiors/Creative company or a similar. You will be bright, confident, personable, very proactive and helpful and work well with others. A degree is preferable or additional years of relevant experience. You will be organisational wiz and have excellent communications.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Press and PR
- Experience in a big luxury group (and at international level) is a plus
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on demonstrable experience in luxury
- Design PR and communications
- Experience in driving communications programs, events, and platforms
- Excellent pitcher and capable of securing robust media placements
- A solid understanding of the media landscape and what types of stories will resonate to generate coverage and build positive brand awareness
- Strong network of media, press relationships in the Design Industry, in the UK (international is a plus)
- Proven success in building brand positioning for high-profile companies
- Exceptional copy writing skills in English (both business and creative)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all social media channels, platforms and tools
- Brings a real “feel” for luxury, has a passion for luxury Interior Design and Decoration and stays on top of market developments and competitor activity.
- Comfortable operating as a “brand ambassador”.
- Very organized, structured and focused. Strong work ethic and great team player
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, outgoing and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt in a small structure while managing multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now