My client a leading global luxury brand, based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a Receptionist to join their Corporate Head Office.
As the successful Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Answering any inbound calls and transferring the calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Emailing company announcements to the rest of the team
- Opening, distributing and stamping post as well as franking it on a daily basis
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the building in a warm and friendly manner
- Upkeep of the reception area as well as meeting rooms and providing refreshments for meetings
- Ordering stationery when required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be polite, professional and positive at all times
- Be a team-player and sociable
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be very well organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Have an exceptional telephone manner
- The ability to use MS Office confidently
You will also work alongside the PR and Marketing team, so some experience in this area will be a distinct advantage plus there will be support to EA to Chairman on occasion – you will be someone who wants to take on more responsibility and learn and grow! Career opportunity for the right candidate.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary: Upto £26,000.00 p/a dependent on experience
If you think you are right for this position please apply with attaching a recent photo with your CV for consideration.
Luxury Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Recruit Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Apply Now