We’re recruiting at all levels in 2017 so if you’d be interested in having an initial chat to find out more, contact us with your CV and a covering letter.
Why consider a career at Luxury Recruit?
Luxury Recruit is part of the RECRUIT Group, which is a privately owned recruitment business specialising in a variety of sectors including Fashion, Luxury Retail, and Lifestyle brands.
You’ll benefit from our excellent network. Our business thrives on referrals, recommendations and our unrivalled networks of some of the brightest commercial people in the world. We actively manage these networks with events and campaigns as well as offering our candidates quality career opportunities. We look after our candidates, so unlike other recruitment firms, our candidates stick with us throughout their careers.
We’re agile and growing. Our culture is seeded with an entrepreneurial spirit inspired by our CEO, who founded the company in 2007 and continues to drive its impressive growth.
Luxury Recruit employs goal-driven, team-oriented individuals in a wide range of disciplines. We work in fun, creative environments in the best neighbourhoods in each area.
This position will report into our Managing Director and need to have a proven track record in the luxury goods, fashion industry of small, medium and large fashion companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Through a high volume of outbound calls, build a new book of business (85%) and maintain and cultivate existing client relationships (15%)
- Meeting and Exceeding sales goal with the ability to push self and others for results
- Consistently identifying new sources of business and able to react “fast” to a constantly changing marketplace
- Daily collaboration with recruitment consultants/account management team to discuss account activity and strategies to increase account usage and penetration
- Attend networking events and be active in the fashion, luxury goods community
- Maintaining and cultivating new and existing client relationships
- Utilizing contacts and resources for networking to build client and candidate referral
- Consistently identifying new sources of business
- Develop sales and recruiting strategies based on customer feedback and market environment
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the service industry; background in luxury goods, fashion a plus
- High energy and outgoing personality with incredible multi-tasking ability
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of selling and managing accounts