Part-Time Xero Bookkeeper / Management Accountant
Luxury Recruit was founded in 2007 and went on to become a recognized market leader focusing on placing talent across consumer-facing industries, exclusively targeted and the premium retail, fashion and luxury goods industries.
We operate both in the UK and International markets and our primary strengths lie in the relationships we have built with our clients, who represent a rostrum of the world’s most admired and best recognised consumer brands, who have come to rely on us and value our specialist expertise and deep sector knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Bookkeeper, to support our expansion, we are looking to fill a number of office-based roles and have an immediate requirement for a Part-Time Bookkeeper. You must be enthusiastic and responsible with extensive Xero Accounting experience.
To ensure records are fully maintained and updated, ready for audit purposes and to facilitate the process of filing annual account statements.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Sales ledger – Invoicing customers daily, dealing with credit control and all aspects of sales ledger.
- Purchase ledger – Posting purchase invoices, issuing payments to suppliers and reconciling purchase ledger.
- Credit Control – raise invoices & chase outstanding payments.
- Dealing with petty cash, company cards.
- Banking- posting all bank transactions including direct debits, bank transfers, standing orders, supplier payments and customer receipts.
- VAT Returns- Dealing with monthly & quarterly VAT returns, ensuring VAT rates are applied correctly when sales and purchase tax are calculated and reconciling VAT returns.
- Completing payroll for the team, with accurate retrieval from the clocking in system and comparison between overtime claimed by staff.
- Other duties include – Dealing with client and supplier queries, filing and answering phone calls.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Xero Accounting / Excel
- Must have great attention to detail and be computer literate with strong numerical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach to record keeping
- Solutions focused
- Knowledge and awareness of current legislation and regulation of financial accounts
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- An excellent team to work with
This is an outstanding role, where the CEO and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within Luxury Recruit, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Hours: Flexible Hours, Part Time (Freelance)
Salary: £10.00 to £20.00 per hour (Depending on Experience Level)Apply Now