Focusing on the Presentation and Styling of corporate Seasonal Guidelines in conjunction with the Visual Merchandising Manger, responsible for contributing to the overall presentation of the guidelines through research in the market place and Best practices of Store Presentation. This role is integral to showroom set ups finding new and exciting ways to present product creatively whilst balancing the commercial needs of this luxury brand.
- Develop the seasonal guidelines in conjunction with the VM manager working on product focuses, monthly deliveries and seasonal updates to be sent to all regions.
- Work each season in the showroom on mannequin styling, looks and concepts to be used for future guidelines.
- Contributing to the overall visual merchandising direction through market research, internet searches and competitive shopping.
- Input all data into the guidelines working with the graphic designer and illustrator.
- Find creative solutions to share information through guideline distribution and internal website.
- Work with each product division on product information and buys.
- Develop Touch point guidelines to be included within window guideline directive.
- Work on seasonal schedules and calendars for all guidelines incorporating shooting of the showroom and, product availability, store visits etc
- Participate in showroom set up and full need of understanding collections.
- Participation in ‘style out’ for store opening or simulation of store or windows etc
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Highly creative with a proven track record as head office stylist
- Styling work within a reputable Brand
- Team player
- Self sufficient & motivator
- Good communication skills
- Good organiser
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible in working practices
- Educated to College level