Looking to take your Design career to a new challenging and exciting level? Apply Now by sending your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Following my clients exciting recent new project wins, they are looking to recruit a number of exceptional inspirational candidates with experience in the High-end Hospitality, Retail, Residential or Maritime design sectors to join their design studio.
My client is a high-profile luxury Architectural Interior Design studio of 55, based in a beautiful studio in Chelsea.
They deliver world class projects across the Hospitality, Retail, Residential and Maritime sectors and, following recent project wins, are seeking experienced Designers at Designer, Mid-weight and Senior levels, to work on fixed term or permanent contracts.
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design
- Experience working on unique and luxurious projects in the high-end market within the Hospitality, Retail, F&B, Residential and Maritime sectors
- Experience working on all stages of a project from concept through to completion
- Strong concept skills
- Experienced in using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent hand drawing skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office (world, excel and outlook)
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now