The Candidates Responsibility:
- Job execution leading supplier discussions in coordination with the buyer.
- Support of the buyer with the product selection.
- Close co-operation with adjacent ranges such as planning and transmit mode.
- Contribute to seasonal planning, organize workflow and make informed decisions.
- Communication with suppliers article plant and administration.
The Candidates Eligibility:
- Minimum 5 years diamond grading / sorting experience and in purchase of stone.
- F.5 standard.
- Graduate gemmologist e.g. GIA, FGA advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills and with good relationships with stone suppliers.
- Knowledge of jewellery production.
- Able to handle & follow-up order independently.