We are currently seeking on behalf of our client (who is a fine / high end jewellery brand based in Mayfair, London) a full time candidate to fulfil the position of After Sales Service administrator/Point of sales material purchasing coordinator.
As a Sales Support Administrator, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of after sales administration and be responsible for our POS materials such as Gift bags/boxes/display materials.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Source quotes from our workshops, seeking best pricing.
- Compile quote for customer review.
- Processing repairs:
- Raise appropriate repair documentation to forward on to the client and workshops.
- Regularly check and progress, ensuring the client is kept informed of the repair status at all times.
- Liaise with relevant workshops daily to ensure the specified delivery schedules are met.
- Arrange delivery dates and times for the client to receive the goods
- Ensure customer satisfaction after delivery of each order.
- Cross reference invoices received in relation to the order from the supplier.
- Invoice clients upon completion of all orders.
- Purchase Props/Gift bags/Boxes/Presentation materials
- Regularly stocktaking to ensure supplies are efficient globally.
- Co-ordinate distribution globally.
The right candidate should be of an outgoing nature and be able to communicate efficiently. Self-driven and organised individual. Comfortable dealing with varying levels of authority within a business. This role would suit candidates with an administration and customer service background.
Communication: Must be an excellent telephone communicator.
Due to high volume only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!Apply Now