A British multinational jeweller based in London, my client has stores around the world including London, Dubai, Russia and Hong Kong and Paris. Our clients operations comprise the design, manufacture and retail distribution of high-end jewellery and watches.
To cope with our client’s expansion, we are looking for top-quality candidates for the following vacancy.
The right candidate must have:-
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and organised
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Able to time manage, multi task and work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of fine jewellery industry and production. Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience.
- Quality control
- Jewellery Technical Knowledge whether degree (GIA. etc) or working experience.
- Looking for a strong candidate to be fully responsible for all production administration.
- Updating of all makers worksheets.
- Invoicing/ Payments
- Purchasing of gemstones and materials
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Updating of stock book and pricelists
- Assisting in the monitoring of stock levels, private commissions and repairs.
Salary for the right candidate will be between £30K – £32K.
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applicants must speak Fluent Italian.Apply Now