My client is a global brand and active in the high-end watch and jewellery industry. Entirely independent and pursuing a time-honored family tradition, the brand is active worldwide, headquartered in Geneva, the brand produces exceptional watch and jewelry creations, in line with its values of quality, creativity and heritage.
Drive sales, client development activities for High Jewelry, Prestige sales and VVIP client development activities such as High Jewelry, Fine Jewelry, Tradition, Special Orders, and High Jewelry timepieces.
- Grow & develop the Prestige business in the UK and EMEA Regions (not limited to global locations)
- Participate in defining and implementing the Prestige Business Development strategy
- Develop a strong knowledge of boutique HJ / Prestige business
- Assess local market opportunities to implement a proactive and effective strategy to target and acquire new Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients
Drive HJ sales teams and boutiques in the field towards new business initiatives and sales opportunities both within, and outside of the boutique environment
- Motivate and support the HJ sales teams and boutique management teams
- Assess potential and propose developmental opportunities in partnership with boutique management, PR, CRM and all other corporate departments
- Develop the Prestige partnerships between the boutiques
- Collaborate with all corporate departments and boutiques on implementation of sales development plans
- Help develop sales tools, and educational tools for the network
Manage team’s budget
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- 8+ years of retail/relevant experience, luxury experience preferred
- Possess deep understanding and knowledge of brand and full range of all products, stones, history and services to convey the brands heritage and values
- Knowledge and understanding of security, logistics, and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.)
- Possess a full understanding of the relevant marketplace and client demographic
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, computer knowledge
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now