If you are an experienced High Jewellery Grand Vendeur & Sales Expert with passion for High Jewelleries and luxury, our client based in Paris, France has an exciting opportunity that will allow you to stretch your skills as High Jewelry Grand Vendeur / Sales Director.
As the High Jewellery Grand Vendeur & Sales Director, you will be the Ambassador of the brand. You will champion clienteling and you will be able to build meaningful and sustainable relationships with VIP/HNWI clients. You will have a proven ability to deliver results in a fast paced and international environment, being highly organized and rigorous, while working on multiple tasks simultaneously. You will work in close contact with our retail teams to develop initiatives and concrete actions in store, to grow our business through recruitment of new clients, while actively capitalizing on different tools to develop existing or prospective client’s loyalty to the brand. An individual with strong relational skills and comfortable in building relations with internal and external client’s and interact with people with different cultures and habits.
- Constantly nurture relationships with clients, in store and outside the store implementing client database activities, as per marketing guidelines.
- To communicate with management about opportunities to develop community relationships and to explore potential events to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty among new and existing clients.
- To be professional, approachable, knowledgeable, and gracious in all interactions.
- Propose and plan sales initiatives related to High Jewellery products.
- Grow network, client’s portfolio and build opportunities of new client acquisition.
- Networking in London & participating in the international networking occasions – creating opportunities for oneself & members of the team to develop their client portfolio.
- Management & development of personal client portfolio.
- Creating occasions to bring top clients to the boutiques & initiating them to the brands world.
- At least 5-year experience in a High Jewellery brand, ideally in a boutique
- In depth knowledge about HJ, ideally GIA qualified
- Excellent ability to serve HJ clients and present them HJ
- Very good presentation
- Knowledge of Luxury business
- CRM techniques and tools
- Fluency in English is a must
- Additional language, such as Mandarin/Cantonese/Arabic would be a nice plus
- Customer focus
- Strong knowledge and a genuine appreciation and interest in Jewelleries
- Proactive selling
- Business awareness