SOULKA.COM is a newly established global Internet marketplace offering the widest range of products from the world’s leading and most exclusive High Jewellery brands. Working directly with brand partners and their boutiques, SOULKA provides a single channel for customers to browse and shop for the world’s largest selection of High Jewellery.
SOULKA’s mission is to become the leading destination for High Jewellery in the world both online and offline and to this end we are seeking a number of Private Client Manager/Personal Shopper/High Jewellery Business Development Consultants to join the Personal Shopping team. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the capacity to work in a supportive matter to suit the needs of the business and the exacting standards of its clientele. The role is primarily sales orientated and will involve developing relationships with customers by understanding and forecasting their tastes and desires through replying to specific product queries as well as arranging in-store viewings of limited edition or ‘By Appointment Only’ products. Most importantly, you will provide exceptional service levels to ensure that our customers enjoy the best shopping experience across all the channels that SOULKA.com enables.
Customer Relationship Management
- Work with CRM team to identify potential high spending customers whose value is not being fully realised
- Manage all aspects of customer communication and contact through the platform – both online and offline communications and face to face meetings
- Monitor incoming orders to ensure personal awareness of customer shopping pattern of regular customers
- Develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communications, and refer to individual’s order/returns histories to enhance understanding of client base and develop profile
- Develop supporting relationship with SOULKA’s management team clientbase and act as point of contact in absence of any of the Personal Shoppers
- Maintain personal sales orientation.
- Ensure that sales leads are identified and prioritised as well as create and implement new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met.
- Increase spend of individuals and develop customer loyalty through understanding customer’s style needs: identify link sale opportunities for requested items, suggest additional pieces to their taste from weekly uploads.
- Ensure prompt follow up activity with customers acquired through Personal Shopping Events/Promotions to build lasting relationships.
Maintenance of Product and Business awareness:
- Work closely with merchandising, product creation and retail management teams to ensure maximum knowledge of forthcoming stock availability for customer benefit, including all directly transactional product and all ‘By Appointment’ and ‘Special Order’ products offered by Partner Brands
- Communicate any waiting list / special order request patterns to Managers as well as completing highlights and key points for management reporting
- Record communication insights so that business patterns can be recognised and acted on by management
- Maintain general level of market competitor awareness on and off line through reference to other websites and editorial, as well as seasonal comparative shop in London
- Assist with and participate events and marketing / partnership events as required
- Ensure product arrival notifications are sent, special orders processed and other team member’s workload is covered in their absence
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience as a senior sales assistant, personal shopper or relationship manager with a HNW consumer targeted business (luxury brand, private banking), building and managing a personal book of clients is essential
- Extensive knowledge of the current trends in both high jewellery and fashion
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with regard to building relationships with customers.
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar.
- Numerate with strong computer literacy particularly in Excel and outlook.
- Comfortable working to the exacting standards and requirements of the target customer base
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- Must have the confidence to contribute ideas to the working processes at SOULKA.com
- Ideally you will be fluent in at least one Foreign language in addition to English (Arabic, Chinese & Russian Preferable)
Based at SOULKA’s Head office in Central London but available to travel internationally on occasion
Your hours will be 37.5 hours per week over 5 days, and may include one day at weekends.
Please send us an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to
SOULKA.COM and this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply Now