My client is a global luxury-shopping destination for men and women.
Define, implement and drive the online Marketing and Traffic Acquisition strategy worldwide, on all devices, in conjunction with the Executive team. Drive and increase the exploitation of digital channels to support sales and marketing in all markets, including but not limited to PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Partnerships and Social Media – to profitably ensure a maximum online visibility for the company and acquire large numbers of customers.
- DEVELOP the online worldwide go-to-market plan, owning and managing the online marketing budget, and deciding on the optimum spend allocation across countries and channels,
- MONITOR and optimize performance of each marketing channel ; driving opportunities for improvement,
- Strong FOCUS on ROI and efficiency of campaigns,
- LIAISE very closely with the different departments, especially Trading and Merchandising to ensure a product centric approach,
- ENSURE all campaigns are reflecting the luxury character of the business and all creative and messaging are fully on brand and with our customer at heart,
- ANALYZE and produce clear, regular and accurate reports on all online marketing activities,
- Select and SUPPORT implementation of appropriate tools to run online marketing operations more efficiently,
- Provide up to date knowledge of industry developments and translate into the clients strategy,
- MANAGE a team of 4 + agencies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive online marketing and traffic acquisition experience either agency or client side at an international level – in the Luxury Fashion industry a strong plus,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and a willingness to engage effectively across the business,
- Flexible with the ability to react positively to rapidly evolving business requirements,
- Good project management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks,
- Experience within a multi-channel retail environment preferred,
- Proven track record of supporting and adding value to business projects through Online Marketing strategy,
- Good Management skills,
- Must be strongly ROI driven.