Head of Digital is required for a leading luxury brand. This is a very critical role within the business and you’ll be joining them at a very exciting time during a strong period of growth.
Head of Digital is responsible for defining the role, strategy and implementation for all aspects of digital activity within the group. The digital strategy and initiatives underpins the company’s strategic goals.
The key objectives of the Head of Digital role are to increase website leads and conversions, increase brand awareness and customer engagement and retention as well as increasing demand for ancillary products and services to drive secondary revenues.
As Head of Digital you should have/be:
- Degree educated;
- Commercially astute;
- Excellent communications and presentation skills;
- Proven track record in growing online sales in a large multi-channel organisation;
- Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning;
- Ability to motivate teams;
- Broad understanding of multiple website platform skill sets including SEM, email, re-targeting, affiliate programmes, SEO and CRM;
- An up-to-date understanding of ecommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice;
As Head of Digital some of your duties will involve:
- Website Management – ensuring that a best-in-class website experience is created and delivered for our core audiences across our markets.
- Social Media Strategy – defining, evolving and delivering the social media strategy;
- Content strategy and distribution – tied into the social media strategy, ensuring that digital content is fresh, engaging and reflective of Brand activities across our markets;
- Reporting and Analysis – setting the direction for the core Digital KPIs and ensuring that every piece of digital activity is accurately reported on and analysed (monthly and quarterly).
- Digital Innovation – keeping up to date with the latest digital trends and approaches and bringing fresh thinking back;
Campaign Management – bringing to life all marketing campaigns through the various Digital channels available;
- Driving volumes of data capture – through web-registrations, newsletter sign-ups.
- eCRM: ensuring that we have the correct data available to segment our target audiences and the correct platforms in place to create email campaigns and broadcast these across all markets.
- Cross functional team management of all Digital projects.
- Management of Digital agencies – direction, scope, budget setting and execution.
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now