Global Head of Marketing / Chief Marketing Officer – Luxury Footwear Brand
Our client is seeking an ambitious and experienced Head of Marketing Level / Chief Marketing Officer to oversee and drive the growth of the brand and its audience globally. The successful candidate has a proven track-record in successfully leading brand development, strategic communication, and performance marketing.
The CMO will lead the deployment of the brand globally, ensuring that it is delivered consistently across every touchpoint and drive the overall growth of the brand’s audience and their engagement in accordance with our online and retail expansion plans.
The position involves working with e-commerce and user acquisition specialists, PR agencies, content creators, copywriters and designers, as well as planning and executing new brand and content ideas, strategies and tactics; ensuring that they generate a significant return on investment.
The role requires both working at a strategic level and creating bold and imaginative plans for revenue growth in a content-driven environment.
The position works alongside and reports to the Chief Creative Officer & co-founder, and the strategic board.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies to drive sales growth both online and retail
- Establish a growth marketing framework to drive positive ROI Initiate, lead and mentor the marketing team while developing a long-term plan for team structure and growth
- Lead the annual and quarterly planning, budget tracking and performance reporting of the marketing activities
- Partner effectively with Sales, PR, Online Marketing and Design to execute planned growth strategies
- Analyse the performance of all brand marketing and performance marketing activity to identify and promote best practice
- Develop a robust annual brand marketing strategy, assessing individual channel marketing plans against required resources
- Reach out directly to partners, publications, VIPs and bloggers
- Design and execute pull product marketing research to derive campaign & product initiatives
- Manage and initiate collaborations
- Manage PR activities and celebrity placements
The Ideal Candidate
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, flexibility and creativity
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Significant experience with both paid and organic performance marketing strategies
- Experience in global brand building
- An in-depth understanding of how and why audiences engage with content across different environments
- Outstanding leadership skills with experience in team leading
- Experience of working cross-functionally in a flat, collaborative environment
- High performance under pressure and a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent communication skills
Education & Experience
Bachelor and/or Masters degree at top-tier leading universityApply Now