This is a great opportunity for a Middleweight FF&E Designer within a Design consultancy who specialises in luxury hospitality interiors on an international scale.
This role provides the chance to be a part of a long-standing and renowned team within the hospitality Design realm. You will have the chance to expand on your creativity and gain exposure to high-profile and diverse projects.
You will need to have an eye for detail with a portfolio demonstrating flair and innovation with mood/fabric boards, furniture selection and finished imagery included within so we can see Design journey demonstrated. You will need strong supplier knowledge and be confident in sourcing interesting furniture, materials, fabrics etc.
You will have at least five years experience working on unique and luxurious projects in the high end market within the F&B and Hospitality Sectors and have a good understanding of project phases. Working with clients and architects you are able to interpret design briefs, create concepts and present your ideas through your images, hand sketching and mood boards. You will be experienced in sourcing and proposing furniture and accessories as well as have a strong understanding of architectural materials. You will have excellent supplier and trade contacts.
Accurate specification documents, meticulous FF&E schedules as well as bespoke furniture detailing are the key to delivering your impeccable design vision.
You will be comfortable working across multiple projects using your innate organisational skills and understanding of project management.
- At least 5 years commercial experience as FF&E mid-level designer
- Lead the FF&E independently within the team, build interior schemes according to the project brief, select appropriate FF&E, responsible for documentation including specifications and schedules throughout SD and DD, support procurement, co-ordination and implementation of all FF&E elements
- Experience in final styling and on-site handover
- Experience working on unique and luxurious projects in the high end market within the F&B and Hospitality Sectors
- Excellent communicator with the team and with external parties including procurement consultants
- Handled technical FF&E deliverables on their own
- Experienced in Word, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop and CAD
Please apply including your CV, with a covering letter explaining your current role, responsibilities and achievements as well as salary expectations. Please send your portfolio and any other attachments to as well as your portfolio in PDF.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now