My client is a British luxury fashion brand famous for heritage fashion, producing iconic trench coats, ready-to-wear, and fashion accessories.
My client was recently acquired by an international luxury group and the London Office is looking to introduce the key role of Marketing & Digital Director, responsible for Marketing & PR, Ecommerce, Visual Merchandising and Store Concept/Design.
As Marketing & Digital Director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all channels. You will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong and coordinated company web presence and a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
This will include creating the Marketing, PR and VM strategy for the Brand, developing a Global Ecommerce strategy and developing and leading teams in implementing these strategies.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will secure a role which is both challenging and rewarding. This role is suitable for an individual who is self-motivated, used to working independently and used to motivating and leading growing teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy across Marketing, PR, VM and Ecommerce;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the global business;
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans;
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR;
- Oversee all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency;
- Develop and implement the global store concept to ensure a consistent global image;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with target media within the fashion and luxury industries and represent the brand at industry events as required;
- Working with the Head of Finance, prepare budgets;
Measure ROI and KPIs and responsible for budget performance;
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Working closely with the European Sales Director and APAC MD to identify, plan and successfully execute marketing and PR activities that will support business objectives;
- Motivating and ensuring that objectives are implemented by reporting teams;
- Work closely with product development team to define marketing materials and programs;
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition;
- Drive continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, monitoring competition and generating ideas to stand out;
Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments;
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Technologies preferred;
- Professional membership (CIM) an advantage;
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/Digital director;
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful offline and digital marketing campaigns;
- Strong understanding of how all current offline and digital marketing channels function;
- Solid knowledge of offline and online marketing tools and good practice;
- Experience of managing SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM activities;
- Familiarity with web design;
- Excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles;
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities;
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now