Our client is, a U.A.E based luxury jewellery company, has grown and expanded over the years, from a company with a humble beginning into an internationally based fashion, high-end jewellery network. The key to its success has been a visionary creativity, an inspirational leadership, a dedicated workforce and a lot of sincere hard work.
In line with our clients’ long-term strategy, the Brand Director acts as a business leader and is responsible for the success and transformation of a portfolio of International Brands – MEIA. He/she is responsible for proposing and excellently executing the agreed strategy. He/she ensures that Retail, Wholesale, Marketing, Communication, Finance, Operations and People Management are always at the level required to grow the Brand’s presence and dominance in the MEIA.
He/She reports to and informs the International Headquarters of MEIA about specifics and needs; he/she reports directly to the CEO of the Group.
You will have a full P&L responsibility and will be in charge of sales, budgeting, marketing, visual and training for the domestic market (Retailer).
- Responsible for the overall wholesales/franchise business and develop external brand partnerships to achieve annual business plan objectives and improve the quality of retail shops to follow Head Quarter guidelines.
- Achieve the annual sales budgets allocated to the wholesales channels
Fulfil and complete the opportunities to strengthen sales growth and brand visibility.
- Analyze sales and stock reports in order to assist wholesales to manage stock and follow brand guideline.
- Work closely with external wholesales teams and retailers to ensure Partnership program implementation as planned to include product training and merchandising.
- Assist key stakeholders to plan and arrange marketing activities or Roadshow with retailers.
- Assess Marketing activities and propose solutions/improvements.
- Build and establish a positive attitude with wholesalers and retailers. (efficiency, unity and cooperation)
- Regular market visits and generate the action plan report.
REGIONAL SCOPE: Middle East, India & Africa
Educated up to Bachelor’s degree (Essential)
- 10+ years of extensive international working experience in Sales, Marketing, Promotion in the luxury goods industry, preferably in the watch-making industry
Technical / Personal Skills & Abilities
- Excellent product knowledge, high level of interest in luxury high-end jewellery & timepieces and willingness to extend product knowledge. (Essential)
- Good human relation skills to build relationships with stakeholders, business partners and staff (Essential)
- Grooming to reflect a luxury brand (Essential)
- Confident / Positive / Enthusiastic / outgoing approach (Essential)
- Excellent Communication skills (English essential, Arabic a plus – written and spoken)
- Strong team management skills (Essential)
- Knowledge of Middle East region would be an advantage.
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now