Luxury Recruit is a recognized market leader focusing on placing talent across exclusively targeted clients within the premium retail, fashion and luxury goods industries.
Are you currently a senior retail manager or senior recruitment consultant or managing consultant, specialising in the retail space and want to grow with a business, which will allow you to grow? Then we’d love to hear from you!
We operate both in the UK and internationally and have long standing and demonstrable relationships with our clients, who represent a rostrum of the world’s most admired and best recognised consumer brands.
You’ll benefit from our excellent network. Our business thrives on referrals, recommendations and our unrivalled networks of some of the brightest commercial people in the world. We actively manage these networks with events and campaigns as well as offering our candidates quality career opportunities. We look after our candidates, so unlike other recruitment firms, our candidates stick with us throughout their careers.
We’re agile and growing. Our culture is seeded with an entrepreneurial spirit inspired by our CEO, who founded the company in 2007 and continues to drive its impressive growth.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to head up the Retail Operations division, one of our most profitable and fastest growing functions in the business. Luxury Recruit has a stable and longstanding client base and anticipate that this is a unique opportunity to join a small business with relationships to avail from very quickly.
- Responsible for the Retail Operations Division P&L, headcount & strategy, reporting directly to the key stakeholders of the business
- Increase revenues & identify innovative ways to increase margins, fees & cross / up sell
- Set & deliver the sales strategy, targets and Key objectives
- Business development through a diverse range of innovative sales approaches
- Responsible for bids, tenders and PSL reviews
- Team management; set & measure clear objectives to help your team achieve and exceed their targets through regular meetings & appraisals
- Attract, recruit, manage, mentor, retain and up skill teams creating a good team spirit
- Create & run a stable, loyal & dynamic team leader structure
- Support training, internal recruitment, community, marketing & sales operation functions
- Regular attendance and contributions to meet up’s, events and other community-based activities
- Understand and sell our offering based on Community: Attraction, Retention & Up skilling
What we need:
- Senior recruitment manager who has been responsible for P&L, headcount & strategy
- Experience of increasing NFI through innovative sales strategies
- Ability to set & deliver the sales strategy, targets & key objectives
- Strong track record in man management, leading, growing & inspiring teams of 5+
- Experience building & running successful team leaders & managers
- Experience of attraction, hiring, building & retaining strong recruitment teams
- The ability to work in a fluid and fast paced environment and able to handle change
- Well-presented, articulate, persuasive, persistent & confident
- A passion for the creative and luxury industries, reading the latest new/trends & attending events in your spare time with an inquisitive mind
- At least 5 years of experience in staffing and recruiting at senior management level
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- A leader and a team player
- Experience with managing a and building sales team (From Start-up level)
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to hear more please send your CV and covering letter in confidence to our CEO, Mohammed Mirza.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now