Our client is a luxury chocolatier with boutiques in Paris, New York, London, Tokyo, Dubai, Korea and Hong Kong. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Boutique Manager to join our clients brand within their Harrods boutique in Central London.
- Minimum of a year’s Assistant Management experience from a luxury food retail / hospitality / confectionery environment
- Experience managing turnovers of £500k+ and at least 5 staff
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate and drive KPIs such as conversion, units per transaction (UPT) and average transaction value (ATV).
- The ability to act as a real Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally
- Good understanding of detailed store process and procedures
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Base salary is negotiable depending on experience
- High competitive management bonus structure
- Great company benefits including pension and staff discount
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview. Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteriaApply Now