Our client, a premium luxury car dealer and manufacturer is currently looking for a hardworking, reliable and trustworthy individual to join their team based in their Central London Showroom.
Key Skills / Experience:
- At least 2 years experience within a high-end sales environment ideally within the automotive sector.
- An ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- An ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
Your Role Will Include:
- The sale of motor vehicles and stylised body kits to new and existing customers.
- Attending new and existing customers, commercial and / or residential premises within the United Kingdom and internationally (where required) in relation to the sale and delivery of motor vehicles and to benefit the company as a whole.
- Liaising in a professional, courteous and discreet manner with the company’s clients and other third parties with regard to the ordering, sale and delivery of any motor vehicles and motor vehicle parts.
- Attending networking and social events of the company and its clients, when required.
- Assisting with and attending any of the company’s corporate presentations and / or events.
- Liaising with the Accounts Manager with regard to our purchase / payment of vehicles and that of clients.
- Liaising with and working alongside the workshop team in order to arrange for vehicles to be prepared and adapted / modified in accordance with customer instructions and to arrange for delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
- Ensuring that order forms and any other paper work required by the company and any other third party is completed in its entirety in order for a customer order to be processed by the Sales Administrator.
- Keeping accurate organised customer files containing information of each of your sales, ensuring that the correct forms are completed and retained and the correct procedure is followed.
- Actively using and encouraging the use of the company’s policies and procedures with regard to the sale and ordering of vehicles and any other policy the company sees fit.
- Assisting with staff training as required.
- Assisting in any other area of the business as may be required from time to time.
- Full clean driving licence
- You must be able to carry out work in accordance with Employers Health and Safety guidelines.
- The ability to complete all necessary paperwork in a thorough and legible manner (including application forms).