My client is a high-profile luxury Architectural Interior Design studio, based in a beautiful studio in Chelsea. They deliver world class projects across the Hospitality, Residential and Maritime sectors.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and posting content across all the Interior Design and related brands social platforms on a daily basis. Your success will be measured by user engagement, brand awareness and audience growth. You should be comfortable owning tasks from conception all the way to testing and execution. You are an audience development and social media maven who is excited to inspire customers with your love for design and innovation. The ideal candidate has established a track record as a dedicated, proactive and positive team player and is ready for their next challenge.
- Create daily posts for social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Source and generate visual content for key brand initiatives and in support of Interior Design as a design and innovation leader, aligning with brand voice and aesthetic
- Partner cross-functionally to promote social efforts across channels (on site, email) and departments (Ad Ops, marketing, events)
- Manage a weekly content calendar that is approved by Marketing and management team
- Research and keep up to date on social media trends, tactics and competition
- Think creatively about ways in which we can increase brand awareness, optimize engagement and continually grow a targeted following on social media
- Manage and maintain private groups, community and customer service on social
- Help with overall site and brand digital strategy
- Help in development of new sites/programs
- Help with sales programs online/creation of social programs
- 2+ years in a professional social media related position; start-up experience a plus >Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to come up with big ideas and execute with an anything is possible attitude Expert knowledge of all things digital and social media (across multiple channels)
- Quick responder, can respond in real-time
- Strong creative skills (writing and photography)
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated, positive and proactive attitude
- Passion for design and innovation in all aspects of life
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now