My client is the premier diamond jewelry and watch retailer, whom is owned by a leading luxury group. The brand is the inventor of modern couture jewelry and is known as the “King of Diamonds”.
The company has an unrivalled position as the most exclusive and prestigious in fine jewelry and watchmaking and is known for its expertise, handmade craftsmanship, quality gems, unique gem stone settings, and ground-breaking timepiece innovations. My client is headquartered in New York City.
Due to my clients continued growth, they are looking to a Senior High Jewellery Designer to join its creative department, reporting to the Designer Director and working closely with the CEO & Creative Director.
The senior designer is responsible for all aspects related to the design of Retail and Custom Products with a focus on high end fine jewellery. In addition, the Designer will independently develop concepts within the strategic direction of the company.
- Serve as the designer on Product Development project teams.
- Prepare and review artwork in compliance with design standards and project timelines.
- Support Senior Management in the creation of designs during the exploration phase of new concept development.
- Develop designs for specific strategic initiatives.
- Use Rhino in design development process.
- Research themes / colors / materials
- High Jewellery Design
- Creation and gouache
- Development monitoring at the workshops
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or Masters degree and 3+ years in the jewellery/design industry.
- Highly developed design skills and expert in my clients aesthetic and thorough manufacturing knowledge of jewellery techniques.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator and 3-D CAD. Advanced Rhino skills required.
You have an experience of 8 to 10 years in jewellery design, are curious and open.
Ability to sketch and create detailed designs in Rhino.
Please email some designs along with your CV when applying
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now