A Brilliant Opportunity to work within a Premium Jewellery and Accessories Brand – with their success and growth, they are now looking to strengthen the team, and are looking for a Production and Quality Co-ordinator to join them at this exciting time.
About The Company:
A truly iconic brand, my client is well known for their exquisite designs and premium cuts.
About the Role:
Working as a key member within the Development and Production teams, this role is pivotal in working through the process from development to delivery. This role includes (but is not limited to);
- Manage and co-ordinate all development styles and production orders from creation through to delivery, ensuring all deadlines and critical path dates set are achieved
- Co-ordinate and work with the internal teams on ordering of all packaging and components required
- Take responsibility for the quality inspections of all styles either in London or off shore
- Assist with the data management, ensuring all pricing amendments are updated internally
- Create and Manage the BOM’s and following through all testing requirements on each style, ensuring they meet the guidelines set by the brand
- Provide support to the team in other areas as required during absence or busy periods.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self starter and motivated as well as excellent problem solving skills and a high level of communication with the factories and in house team and the ability to build successful relationships
- Ability to work within a dynamic team, adapting to the daily needs of the team
- Excellent organisational skills and a strong team member who can also work well on your own as required.
- Flexible attitude and a strong work ethic
- Exceptional IT skills Including Excel and hold a University Degree
- It is desirable for the candidate to have either German or Italian language skills but this is not essential.If the Production and Quality Coordinator role interests you, please submit your CV for review.