Our client is a leading artist and designer, and is spearheading a movement providing innovative works, which blend of contemporary art and design. Several pieces have been commissioned in the past, for museums and collector’s fairs. Our client develops a range of projects from high-end limited-edition furniture to conceptual artwork, large public space projects, product design, and interior design for clients and luxury brands. Our client is currently working on a series of new projects, which include limited edition furniture designs and conceptual artwork.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support our client’s dynamic growth and widespread in the modern art world.
We are looking for a very resourceful and hardworking individual with a background in either Furniture Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Interior Architecture, Art or Craft, to take part in the project.
Your typical duties will include:
- Assisting in the studio space & gallery for the artist;
- Artwork blue print & technical modelling documentation creation;
- Research Reporting & Documentation Fabrication;
- Production of Brand, PR & External Communication Materials & Events;
- Assisting designer directly on everyday tasks including and not limiting to meeting & event organisation, artwork production and promotion, client & factory liaisons and negotiations;
- Some qualifications in either Furniture Design, Product/Industrial Design,
- Interior Architecture or Craft;
- Outstanding Organisational & Time management skills;
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels;
- Extraordinary attention to detail;
- A motivated and proactive approach;
- Competency in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and technical modelling software (Solid-works, Keyshot, etc.);
- Knowledge/experience in PR and Marketing is desirable, but not essential.
This role requires a can-do attitude, readiness to go hands-on on ad-hoc tasks and is aiming to utilise a wide skill set. Some experience desired, but is not essential, as a lot will be specific to the role and the style of our client.
This role will be prefect for a passionate and experienced designer with extensively creative mind-set ready for adventures!
Please email your CV along with examples of your portfolio for consideration!
Salary and benefits are very competitive and will be based on candidate experience.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.Apply Now