Our client is a digital agency that specializes in creating digital services and products. It employs 2,000 staff globally.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager who would be responsible for the overall organisation, provision of facilities, smooth running and day-to-day logistics of the London office. A highly organised multi-tasker, the Office Manager will ensure consistent, timely and seamless delivery of facilities and services for our clients and colleagues.
Located in London, as part of the company you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Act as main point of contact for day-to-day office needs in the London office.
- Manage office assistants including performance management, reviews, setting objectives, career development and mentoring.
- Manage the recruitment of department employees including inductions and training.
- Manage suppliers: identify the most appropriate supplier for the required task.
- Ensure outsourced projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards. Negotiate to ensure the company obtains most cost-effective solution.
- Order all office-related equipment and products, including company collateral.
- Manage outward appearance and general upkeep of office, ensuring it is fit for purpose at all times: clean and tidy, at a comfortable temperature with adequate lighting, and provides a safe working environment.
- Manage internal events and servicing of meeting rooms in collaboration with our teams. Act as main contact person during all internal events.
- Manage all space planning projects including internal moves and churns, including liaison with users/teams to establish requirements. Ensure all moves are executed methodically, swiftly and with as little disruption as possible. Site contact during office moves.
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Strive constantly to improve the companies Office Services practices, processes and procedures.
- Build successful partnerships with employees and clients, cultivating world-class relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of a similar role in a fast-paced, agile and changing environment.
- Agency or luxury brand experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical services; experience of construction and office fit-outs.
- ‘Concierge’ level of attention to customer service and client focus.
- Extremely entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Dynamic personality with strong interpersonal, communication and relation-building skills.
- Has a strong bias to action and hands-on approach to their work.
- Demonstrated ability to set and implement priorities, manage multiple tasks, and work to tight deadlines and high service levels.
- Thinks strategically, plans for future business changes and uses influence to gain hearing from senior stakeholders on Office Services issues.
- Strong experience in managing multiple direct reports.