My client is a leading global luxury watches & high-end jewellery brand is looking for a (Fluent) French Speaking Marketing & PR Manager to manage their watches category across France and Switzerland.
Develop and activate the Marketing and PR strategy for France and Switzerland, covering the full range of client touch-points including: PR, advertising, digital, events and printed collateral. Support the global activation of PR and Marketing activity for the brands Luxury Watches through development of launch plans, PR/Marketing tools and interaction with the groups HQ in Geneva, Merchandising and all Marketing/PR teams.
Key Responsibility #1: Global Marketing/PR activation:
- Manage communication, creating PR & Advertising strategy, collateral, press material of key products and distribution to markets (Asia, US…)
- Day to day communication with the team in Geneva and London HQ Merchandising dept on production, delivery, product novelties, evolutions.
- Managing photography of new timepieces
- Provide support for boutique/client presentation requests
- Ensure brand website and watch communication materials are monitored and up to date in relation to stock levels and sales focus.
- Build strong relationship with key global journalists, and deliver the strategy that has been created (all regions ex Asia).
- Coordinate/support any global events around Luxury Watches category (boutique events etc)
- Develop and direct yearly Baselworld communications plan.
- Manage all press enquiries around the watch department, including shoots, CEO interviews
- Work closely with the digital team around Luxury Watches related social media communication
- Manage/develop brands related PR and advertising analysis/reports
Key Responsibility #2: Development and activation of France and Switzerland PR and Marketing Strategy:
- Create and manage a Marketing and PR strategy (local and national), utilising all tools relating to client communications and in-market brand positioning (eg Advertising, Digital, PR, collateral, events etc) in order to maintain and elevate brands positioning and sales in France and Switzerland. To include:
- Advertising: media planning, negotiation, evaluation, positioning (with Advertising Manager)
- PR: relationship building, securing editorial coverage, arranging photoshoots in-market
- Digital: design and activation of local social media and digital activity (with Digital manager)
- Events: support in the planning and execution of events in-market
- Collateral: development of bespoke targeted collateral where needed and development and activation of a distribution strategy for global collateral
- Day to day communication with boutiques’ directors and European CEO
- Manage regular sales support requests (imagery, product information, collateral…)
- Manage boutiques and hotels’ visuals production (vitrines)
- Budgetary control, analysis and reporting
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related Marketing/PR role
- Fluent French speaker with good working knowledge of both French and Swiss luxury markets in a luxury capacity
- Passion for high jewellery and watches
- Knowledge and experience of the luxury jewellery and/or watch industry
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to project manage within deadlines and budget
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite
- Adobe suite skills are a plus