- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and organised
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Able to time manage, multi task and work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of fine jewellery industry and production.
- Quality control
- Jewellery Technical Knowledge whether degree (GIA. etc) or working experience.
- Looking for a strong candidate to be fully responsible for all production administration.
- Updating of all makers worksheets.
- Invoicing/ Payments
- Purchasing of gemstones and materials
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Updating of stock book and pricelists
- Assisting in the monitoring of stock levels, private commissions and repairs.