Executive Assistant to private client Account Director & Managing Director
The role will be to closely assist both the key account Director and Managing Director with all tasks and requests that are involved in both the management of a private client lifestyle and the administration of running of the office. In due time this will hopefully enable the recruit to take on sole responsibility of smaller client accounts.
The firms private clients all own pied-a-terre properties in central London and will visit on average 1 to 6 times a year. Whilst in London we both manage their lifestyle and run their homes like luxury hotels, managing everything from private household staff to in house floral arrangements, purveying of fine wines to filling their cellars and private transport, special purchases to assistance in hiring a nanny, generally supplying 360 lifestyle services. We also organise overseas travel and provide other services to clients for their overseas properties on an ad hoc basis.
The Client Account director is the main point of contact for the client and as such your role is crucial to the good running of the client’s needs and will involve support such as:
- Researching information to assist with client requests and feeding back in timely, meticulous and concise manner
- Making travel/restaurant/medical etc. bookings as instructed by client account director
- Running of client errands
- Dealing with an urgent incoming client requests if/when the Account Director is otherwise busy.
- Assisting with the compiling of monthly client reports.
The Managing Director’s role is managing the client relationships, sourcing new clients and ensuring the good running of the business. The role will involve pro-active administrative support to include:
- General Office Management related duties
- Liaising with bookkeepers/accountant/lawyers/insurers
- Monitoring of MD’s email accountant whilst MD on holiday
Other areas of responsibility:
- Occasional Weekend Duty Manager Role
- Project involvement such as the renewal of the website, Christmas Cards etc.
Hours of work: Generally, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however the candidate needs to be flexible as longer hours of work will be required in busier periods.
The incumbent must be dependable, self-driven, have a strong work ethic, be team-work oriented, adaptable, willing to learn new technologies (where required for the role) and have the ability and the motivation to learn independently.
The position will suit an amiable, pro-active, and articulate individual who wants to be part of a small but vibrant team. The jobholder will be used to delivering work in a timely fashion, accurately and to very high standards.
- Good command of English language (written, spoken, and diction)
- Relevant Degree and/or Industry qualifications within luxury hospitality industry
- Prior experience within luxury hospitality business
- End-user proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Other European language(s) may be desirable, but not an essential requirement